Maintaining a vacation home when you are hundreds of miles away can be challenging and fraught with details you may not have considered. This is your investment and renting to vacationers is a huge part of getting a return on that investment.
The Management Package is designed not only to give a complete and professional service, but to ensure peace of mind that your investment will be well monitored and cared for. We will also be your 24 hour local contact for your renters so they can speak to a trusted person with any queries or problems immediately.
We offer an 'all in package' at a monthly fee for both private homes and condos. This includes all the services detailed below (please note condos do not receive the pool and lawn care part of the package).
Our Home, Garden and Pool Management Package for private homes includes:
- Placing your home in our exclusive property rental program
- Home Watch; bi-weekly home Inspection when not in use and contact report on any problems. Agree and undertake action as instructed by owner
- Weekly pool service including filter/pump check, vacuum if required and chemical balancing
- Turning your pool heater on and off as required to control electric costs
- Lawn cutting, shrub/tree maintenance and general weeding (pest control, plant maintenance & garden feed are extra)
- 24 hour emergency cover for both you and your clients. Resultant call out fees (plumber, locksmith etc.) will be charged separately. We will always endeavor to secure the most competitive rate
- Arrival and departure contact service to ensure your guests have safely arrived, are happy with their accommodation and have had no issues prior to departure
- Arrange and monitor any repairs and maintenance (seeking your permission before work is carried out)
- Schedule all cleans of the property (actual cleaning fee is extra)
- Replace air conditioning filters (from owners supply) as and when required
- Replace light bulbs (from owners supply) when required
- Check fire extinguishers comply with the law (re-tagging and recharging at additional cost)
- Check smoke detectors on a regular basis
- Notify you of any renter damage as soon as we discover it
- Liaise, collect and pay vacation rental taxes for Florida State and the County on your behalf
Lock box service: This is required if you plan to rent your home to guests. Cost – One-off $70 purchase, installment and set up fee.
DBPR Rental License: To comply with Florida Law, all vacation rental properties must have a state license. We will license your property under Churchill Property Services group license with the State of Florida for an annual fee of $50.
Interior Pest Control: We do live in the tropics and keeping the bugs at bay is a priority. We offer complete interior home protection via a reputable licensed pest control contractor. Price on request.
Lawn and Plant Fertilization: Your garden is the first thing guests see as they arrive at the home so keeping it in good shape is paramount. Fertilization of the lawn and shrubs is an important part of its’ maintenance schedule. We offer complete garden treatments via a reputable licensed garden fertilization contractor. Price on request.